The global smartphone market has come under pressure due to COVID-19 and component supply shortages, which will slow down the expected sales recovery from Q1 2021. However, with leading OEMs rapidly expanding their 5G smartphone portfolios, the market will get back on track in 2021.
Using the report, we addressed a series of hot topics around the smartphone industry, from the ongoing components shortages to the sales performance, inventory status and forecast for leading brands, to the market updates for China’s Double 11 and India’s Diwali, plus with BoM comparison between iPhone 12 and iPhone 11, and smartphone specification upgrades in 2021.
Table of Contents:
- Shortage of Key Components Plagues H2 2020
- HOXV, Samsung, Apple Full-year/Q1 2021 Outlook
- HOXV, Samsung, Apple Inventory Levels
- Sales During China’s Double 11 and India’s Diwali
- Performance of Key Models in October
- Comparing iPhone 12 and iPhone 11
- Advance in Smartphone Specifications
Number of Pages: 15
Author: Ethan Qi
Published Date: January 2021