BNPL and its Growth Prospects in Southeast Asia
Jun 23, 2022
Author : Ivan Lam
Buy-Now-Pay-Later (BNPL) is an emerging payment method, especially becoming more prominent in e-commerce and developed countries.
This report discusses BNPL, including its characteristics, risk control and product portfolio. Technological innovation in the financial sector is one of the critical drivers for current and future BNPL businesses.
Further, the report has a focused discussion on BNPL’s progress in developing countries such as those in Southeast Asia. It also has case studies on Indonesia and the Philippines. Because of the different development stages and paths of the developed and developing countries, the BNPL business model faces more challenges and requires innovation.
Table of Contents:
- BNPL Developing Rapidly, Becoming a New Wave of Payment Method
- BNPL vs Normal Credit Card Instalment Service
- Consumers are Embracing BNPL
- BNPL Risk Control
- BNPL products
- Buy-Now-Pay-Later is Expanding Towards Southeast Asia
- BNPL Faces Different Situations in Southeast Asia
- International and Local Players Competition Cases
Number of Pages: 19 Pages
Published Date: June 2022