4G is rapidly spreading and it is delivering the promise it was entitled to: speed for wireless internet consumption. 5G however will deliver more as we see high demand for video content and more computing devices connected. Realistic use cases that will combine the two together will be the new killer contents, applications. We provide the long term vision of the 5G world in this report. We also provide the short-mid-term challenges and critical path to success to achieve the goal of becoming the leader in the 5G era.
Table of Contents
- 1.1 5G & Its Evolution : Welcome to Gigabit Era
- 1.1.1 What is 5G?
- 1.1.2 Evolution Path to 5G
- 1.2 5G Features & Implications
- 1.2.1 5G Network Capabilities Overview
- 1.2.2 5G Features: Delivering Broadband like Experience
- 1.2.3 5G Implications
- 1.3 5G Monetization Framework for Operators
- 1.4 5G & IoT : Welcome to the Living Network
- 1.4.1 What is IoT?
- 1.4.2 IoT Value Chain
- 1.4.3 IoT in 5G Era – Key Segments
- 1.5 5G Top Killer Applications