Please find herewith the Q4 2015 edition of Infographic: Market Monitor Report summarizing the Handset and Smartphone market in Q4 2015.
The report tracks top vendor shipments every quarter across regions and countries which contribute to almost 90% of the total global smartphone volumes and much more at country level. Global smartphone shipments grew 6% annually. Some overview of the global mobile phone market is given below.
- More than one in two phones or three in four smartphones shipped globally now is a LTE capable phone
- Emerging markets such as India, Indonesia, Nigeria are hot destinations for OEM’s which are moving beyond domestic boundaries in quest for expansion
- China Market declined, USA Smartphone market was flat, Middle East Africa was the fastest growing market (29.4% YoY) during Q4 2015
- Top 10 global smartphone brands together captured 75% of the global smartphone market
Table of Contents:
- Global Mobile Handset Shipments Market Share
- Mobile Handset Shipments by Region
- Global Smartphone Shipments Market Share
- Smartphone Shipments by Region
Number of Pages: 1 (Full report is available for clients at our portal)
Author: Tom Kang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Published Date: March 2016