Smartphone Intelligence Tracker - February 2022
Mar 1, 2022
Author : Varun Mishra
The Smartphone Intelligence Tracker gives the Counterpoint perspective on a curated collection of recent news and other articles that have made an impact on the smartphone ecosystem (OEMs, app ecosystem, policy, and more). It gives readers an idea of the current state of affairs in the sector and potential ramifications, helping connect the dots.
The February edition analyses key developments within the smartphone ecosystem during : Jan 22, 2022 – Feb 22, 2022. It also covers the list of key smartphone launches during the period.
Some of the developments from this edition, where are analysts give their point of view include:
- The launch of Samsung S22 series
- Major smartphone announcements at MWC 22
- The anticipated Android phone from Nothing
- Blackberry’s end of its legacy services
- Google’s announcement to introduce “Privacy Sandbox”
- vivo’s plans to export Smartphones from India
Number of Pages: 13
Published Date: March 2022