Smartphone Intelligence Tracker - March 2022
Mar 28, 2022
Author : Varun Mishra
The Smartphone Intelligence Tracker gives the Counterpoint perspective on a curated collection of recent news and other articles that have made an impact on the smartphone ecosystem (OEMs, app ecosystem, policy, and more). It gives readers an idea of the current state of affairs in the sector and potential ramifications, helping connect the dots.
The January edition analyses key developments within the smartphone ecosystem during : Feb 22, 2022 – Mar 22, 2022. It also covers the list of key smartphone launches during the period.
Some of the developments from this edition, where are analysts give their point of view include:
- The launch of iPhone SE 2022
- Samsung’s removal of charging brick from the A series
- HMD Global pulling out of the flagship race
- OPPO aiming to gain share in the premium segment
- Bangladesh 5G auction
- Impact of Russia Ukraine was on the smartphone market
Number of Pages: 13
Published Date: March 2022