Smartphone Intelligence Tracker - April 2022
Apr 28, 2022
Author : Varun Mishra
Counterpoint Research’s Market Pulse is a monthly service analysing the Global Handset Market Sell Through Landscape by OEMs, Regions, Models, specifications, and latest developments giving a holistic view of the industry.
This monthly excel report sets out to size the market by 200+ key models across 11 OEMs including all the key OEMs.
Smartphone Intelligence Tracker:
The Smartphone Intelligence Tracker gives the Counterpoint perspective on a curated collection of recent news and other articles that have made an impact on the smartphone ecosystem (OEMs, app ecosystem, policy, and more). It gives readers an idea of the current state of affairs in the sector and potential ramifications, helping connect the dots.
The January edition analyses key developments within the smartphone ecosystem during : Mar 22, 2022 – April 22, 2022.
It also covers the list of key smartphone launches during the period.
Some of the developments from this edition, where are analysts give their point of view include:
- Partnership of Samsung, Google with iFixit
- Apple using almost 20% of recycled material in its devices in 2021
- Vivo announcing its foldable phone for China market
- BOE Plans to increase OLED panel deliveries
- Dedicated imaging chip – vivo V1+ to make debut in X80 series
- Lava looking for long term association with supply chain partners to rebuild business
Number of Pages: 13
Published Date: April 2022