China Smartwatch Market Analysis 2021
May 31, 2022
Author : Sujeong Lim
In 2021, the global smartwatch market recovered from the impact of COVID-19 and returned to the pre-pandemic growth level. The market’s shipments grew 28% YoY to 132.3 million units. North America (NAM), China and Europe accounted for 73% of the global market.
China’s smartwatch market shipments exceeded 30 million units in 2021. Unlike other markets, local brands, and not Apple or Samsung, led the growth the market.
This report reveals the characteristics of the Chinese market, including analysis of major Chinese smartwatch brands and shipments by priceband.
Table of Contents:
- China Smartwatch Shipments Trends
- Global Smartwatch Market Overview.
- China Smartwatch Shipments By Device Type
- China Smartwatch Shipments By Brand
- China Smartwatch Shipments By Price Band
- Major Chinese OEM’s Performance: Huawei, Xiaomi, Amazfit
- Key Highlights of China Smartwatch Market
- Kids Watches Dominate China Market
- Higher Cellular Connectivity Share
- High Proportion of Android Fork OS and Proprietary OS
- Shipments Forecast by 2025
Number of Pages: 17
Published Date: May 2022