Smartphone Intelligence Tracker - June 2022
Jul 4, 2022
Author : Varun Mishra
The Smartphone Intelligence Tracker gives the Counterpoint perspective on a curated collection of recent news and other articles that have made an impact on the smartphone ecosystem (OEMs, app ecosystem, policy, and more). It gives readers an idea of the current state of affairs in the sector and potential ramifications, helping connect the dots.
The June edition analyses key developments within the smartphone ecosystem during: May 22, 2022 – June 22, 2022.
It also covers the list of key smartphone launches during the period.
Some of the developments from this edition, where are analysts give their point of view include:
- Samsung plans to reduce the production of its smartphones for 2022
- Carl Pei’s Nothing to locally manufacture smartphone in India
- Smartphone image quality will surpass single-lens cameras in 2024: Sony Group
- Apple to keep iPhone production flat as market gets tougher
- Smartphones must have common charging port by 2024: E.U.
- Apple will source 80 million OLED panels from Samsung Display for iPhone 14
Published Date: July 2022
Number of Pages: 17