Smartphone Intelligence Tracker - July 2022
Aug 1, 2022
Author : Varun Mishra
The Smartphone Intelligence Tracker gives the Counterpoint perspective on a curated collection of recent news and other articles that have made an impact on the smartphone ecosystem (OEMs, app ecosystem, policy, and more). It gives readers an idea of the current state of affairs in the sector and potential ramifications, helping connect the dots.
The June edition analyses key developments within the smartphone ecosystem during: June 22, 2022 – July 22, 2022.
It also covers the list of key smartphone launches during the period.
Some of the developments from this edition, where are analysts give their point of view include:
- Xiaomi’s New Vietnam Production Plant Delivers First Batch of Smartphones
- Motorola Phones Back in South Korea After 9-Year Hiatus
- BOE Gets iPhone 14 Orders Despite Previous Panel Design Issues
- Consolidation Returns to Top of UK Telco Agenda
- Smartphone Production in Bangladesh Falls 50% in May
- Samsung Says Folding Phone Shipments Reached Nearly 10 Million Last Year
Published Date: August 2022
Number of Pages: 14