Smartphone Intelligence Tracker - August 2022
Aug 30, 2022
Author : Varun Mishra
The Smartphone Intelligence Tracker gives the Counterpoint perspective on a curated collection of recent news and other articles that have made an impact on the smartphone ecosystem (OEMs, app ecosystem, policy, and more). It gives readers an idea of the current state of affairs in the sector and potential ramifications, helping connect the dots.
The June edition analyses key developments within the smartphone ecosystem during: July 22, 2022 – August 22, 2022.
It also covers the list of key smartphone launches during the period.
Some of the developments from this edition, where are analysts give their point of view include:
- Samsung Self-repair Program Now Available for US Galaxy Customers
- Samsung’s New Flagship to Feature High-resolution Sensors
- OPPO, OnePlus Halt Sales in Germany Following Nokia Lawsuit
- Samsung Expects Galaxy Z Foldable Shipments to Surpass Galaxy S Series by 2025
- India Seeks to Oust Chinese Smartphone Firms From Sub-INR 12,000 Market
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Series to Feature Qualcomm’s Flagship Chipset
- Samsung Lowers Repair Cost for Foldables