Smartphone Intelligence Tracker - September 2022
Sep 30, 2022
Author : Varun Mishra
Smartphone Intelligence Tracker:
The Smartphone Intelligence Tracker gives the Counterpoint perspective on a curated collection of recent news and other articles that have made an impact on the smartphone ecosystem (OEMs, app ecosystem, policy, and more). It gives readers an idea of the current state of affairs in the sector and potential ramifications, helping connect the dots.
The September edition analyses key developments within the smartphone ecosystem during: August 22, 2022 – September 22, 2022.
It also covers the list of key smartphone launches during the period.
Some of the developments from this edition, where are analysts give their point of view include:
- Google Looks to Shift Pixel Production to Vietnam
- Xiaomi Redmi Phones to Ship Without Chargers
- Price Hike, Added VAT Hurt Bangladesh Handset Sales
- HONOR Shares Plans for Global Expansion
- HMD Launches Smartphone Subscription Service Called Circular
- OPPO to Launch Pick-up & Drop Service for Smartphone Repairs in India