Smartphone Intelligence Tracker - October 2022
Oct 31, 2022
Author : Varun Mishra
The Smartphone Intelligence Tracker gives the Counterpoint perspective on a curated collection of recent news and other articles that have made an impact on the smartphone ecosystem (OEMs, app ecosystem, policy, and more). It gives readers an idea of the current state of affairs in the sector and potential ramifications, helping connect the dots.
The September edition analyses key developments within the smartphone ecosystem during: September 22, 2022 – October 21, 2022.
It also covers the list of key smartphone launches during the period.
Some of the developments from this edition, where are analysts give their point of view include:
- Sri Lanka Smartphone Prices 70% Higher Since January
- Samsung Teams Up with Designer Juun.J for Limited-edition Devices
- Lava to Launch Affordable 5G Smartphone in India Around Diwali
- Deutsche Telekom to Launch T-Phone 5G Smartphones in Europe
- HONOR Returns to Philippines With Six New Devices
- EU Adopts Law Requiring USB Type-C in iPhones by End of 2024
Nokia sues OPPO in Other Markets After Forcing it Out of Germany
Published Date: October 2022
Number of Pages: 17