Counterpoint Research analysts had an opportunity to visit Lava Noida mobile phone manufacturing operations, where the company manufactures both smartphones and feature phones.
- Lava currently produces 1.5 million phones a month with eight assembly lines and four packaging lines running 24x7.
- The Noida facility has yield rate of 98%.
- The company aims to export mobile phones from India by 2018, after the completion of the two proposed greenfield manufacturing facilities, land for which has already been allotted by the Uttar Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh governments.
List of Tables & Charts:
- Lava handset and smartphone growth over the years
- Lava market share in India Market
Number of Pages: 5
Author: Shobhit Srivastava (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Published Date: September 2016