Smartphone Intelligence Tracker - December 2022
Dec 28, 2022
Author : Varun Mishra
The Smartphone Intelligence Tracker gives the Counterpoint perspective on a curated collection of recent news and other articles that have made an impact on the smartphone ecosystem (OEMs, app ecosystem, policy, and more). It gives readers an idea of the current state of affairs in the sector and potential ramifications, helping connect the dots.
The December edition analyses key developments within the smartphone ecosystem during: November 22, 2022 – December 21, 2022.
It also covers the list of key smartphone launches during the period.
Some of the developments from this edition, where are analysts give their point of view include:
- OPPO, OnePlus Announce New Strategic Partnership
- Apple Brings Opt-in End-to-End Encryption to iCloud
- EU Raises Proposal to Bring Back User-Replaceable Batteries
- OPPO Makes New Technological Announcements on INNO Day 2022
- TSMC to Begin US Fab Operations in 2024, Second Facility to Start in 2026
- iPhone 14 Users in UK, France, Germany, Ireland Get Emergency SOS via Satellite
Additionally, the Smartphone Intelligence Tracker carries a teaser of one of Counterpoint’s latest research reports. In the December edition, a report on ‘Smartphones and a Circular Economy, Creating a sustainable future’ has been featured.
Number of Pages: 16
Published Date: December 2022