Smartphone Intelligence Tracker - January 2023
Jan 30, 2023
Author : Varun Mishra
The Smartphone Intelligence Tracker gives the Counterpoint perspective on a curated collection of recent news and other articles that have made an impact on the smartphone ecosystem (OEMs, app ecosystem, policy, and more). It gives readers an idea of the current state of affairs in the sector and potential ramifications, helping connect the dots.
The January edition analyses key developments within the smartphone ecosystem during: December 22, 2022 – January 21, 2022.
It also covers the list of key smartphone launches during the period.
Some of the developments from this edition, where are analysts give their point of view include:
- Xiaomi Starts Smartphone Motherboard Production in Bangladesh
- Wireless Power Consortium Introduces Qi2, Magnets Now Mandatory
- Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon Satellite for Android
- Luxshare Precision Industry Wins Premium iPhone Contract
- Apple Supplier BOE Plans Two New Factories in Vietnam
- Nokia, Samsung Strike Multi-year Agreement on 5G Patents
- The Apple HomePod is Back After Halting Production in 2021
Additionally, the Smartphone Intelligence Tracker carries a teaser of one of Counterpoint’s latest research reports. In the January edition, a report on ‘MEA Smartphone Market Report, Q3 2022’ has been featured.
Number of Pages: 17
Published Date: January 2023