Please find herewith the Q1 2017 edition of Infographic: Market Monitor Report summarizing the Handset and Smartphone market in Q1 2017.
This report tracks Top Vendor Shipments every Quarter across regions and countries which contribute to almost 90% of the total Global Smartphone Volumes.
- Global mobile phone shipments reached 469.7 million units globally in Q1 2017 with a YoY growth of 8%
- Top 5 OEMs almost contributed almost 50% of the Global handset market
- Huawei had a record quarter, shipping 34.6 million units
- China handset market grew 6.1% YoY during Q1 2016 as HOV (Huawei, OPPO and vivo) intensified the ﬁght for the top spot.
- In quest for expansion, OEM’s are moving beyond domestic boundaries to emerging markets such as India, Vietnam, South Africa, Turkey, Indonesia, Nigeria, Kenya
Table of Contents:
- Global Mobile Handset Shipments Market Share
- Mobile Handset Shipments by Region
- Global Smartphone Shipments Market Share
- Smartphone Shipments by Region
Number of Pages: 1 (Full report is available for clients at our portal)
Author: Counterpoint (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Published Date: May 2017