- Global handset market wholesale revenue grew 6% YoY during the fourth quarter of 2020.
- Smartphone share accounts for 99% of the overall handset market by revenue.
- The smartphone market reached USD 127.8 Billion in revenue, growing 8% YoY, driven by holiday season demand and exceptional performance by Apple.
- Apple captured 51% of overall smartphone revenue. Apple’s wholesale ASP increased 3% YoY driven by the strong performance of latest 5G phones.
- Overall smartphone market ASP increased 8% YoY driven by outperformance of Apple’s iPhone 12 series.
Table of Contents:
- Pivot Table for Volume (Shipments)
- Pivot Table for Value (ASP, Revenues)
- Pivot Chart for Value (ASP, Revenues)
- Global Handset Volumes, ASP and Revenues
- Global Smartphones Volumes, ASP and Revenues
- Global Feature Phone Volumes, ASP and Revenues
Author: Harmeet Singh Walia, Aman Chaudhary
Date Published: February 2021