This report highlights value share for 42 brands in the smartphone and feature phone segments by regions in Q1 2021. These 42 brands together now capture 97% of the total market by revenues.
- Global handset market wholesale revenue grew by over 35% QoQ during the first quarter of 2021.
- Smartphone share accounts for over 99% of the overall handset market by revenue.
- The smartphone market stands at USD 114 Billion in revenue, growing nearly 36% YoY, after rebounding as a result of post-COVID recovery and driven by record shipments of Xiaomi, OPPO and vivo.
- Despite an expected decline in shipments, Apple retained over 41% of overall smartphone revenue.
- Overall smartphone market ASP increased 13% YoY driven by an increase in the shipment share of 5G phones.
Table of Contents:
- Pivot Table for Volume (Shipments)
- Pivot Table for Value (ASP, Revenues)
- Pivot Chart for Value (ASP, Revenues)
- Global Handset Volumes, ASP and Revenues
- Global Smartphones Volumes, ASP and Revenues
- Global Feature Phone Volumes, ASP and Revenues
Authors: Harmeet Singh Walia, Aman Chaudhary
Published Date: May 2021