MOBILE DEVICES MONITOR – Q4 2021 (Vendor Region Countries)
Feb 15, 2022
Author : Harmeet Singh Walia, Aman Chaudhary
This report is part of a series of reports which track the mobile handset market: Smartphone and Feature Phone shipments every quarter for more than 140 brands covering more than 95% of the total device shipments in the industry.
The deliverable includes
- Single pivot format giving in-depth analysis of global markets
- 140+ brands now in comparison to 95 brands earlier
- Break out of three key countries in each region to give a further granular view of the regions
- 18 countries view as compared to six earlier
- More visuals and analysis by country and by regions
To quickly summarise:
- The global smartphone market declined by 6% YoY in Q4 2021, clocking global shipments of 371 million units, down from 395 million in Q4 2020.
- Apple surpassed Samsung to take the number one spot in Q4 2021 with smartphone shipments increasing by 70% QoQ to 81.5 million units in Q4 2021.
- vivo declined 12% YoY to reach 29.3 million units as it lost the number one spot in the Chinese smartphone market to Apple.
- realme achieved its highest-ever shipment performance with 20.7 million units in Q4 2021. The brand continued to expand its presence in new markets such as LATAM, Europe and the Middle East and Africa.
Table of Contents:
- Pivot Chart by Brand
- Pivot Chart by Geography
- Global Market by Geography
- Asia Pacific
- Key Asian Countries
- North America
- Western Europe
- Central and Eastern Europe
- Key European Countries
- Central and Latin America
- Key Central and Latin America Countries
- Middle East and Africa
- Key Middle East and Africa Countries
Published Date: February 2022