Market Monitor Quarterly Vendor By Air Interface Technology Q4 2021
Feb 16, 2022
Author : Harmeet Singh Walia, Aman Chaudhary
This report covers the global mobile phone shipment by air interface technology including market share and rankings by regions and key countries.
The deliverable includes:
- Single pivot format giving an in-depth analysis of global markets
- 140+ brands now in comparison to 95 brands earlier
- Break out of Three Key Countries in each region to give a further granular view of the regions.
- 18 countries view as compared to six earlier
- More Visuals and Analysis by Country and by Regions
To quickly summarize:
- The global smartphone market declined by 6% YoY in Q4 2021, clocking global shipments of 371 million units, down from 395 million in Q4 2020.
- 5G smartphone shipments increased by 25% QoQ and 35% YoY led by Apple. Top 5 brands contribute more than 80% of total 5G shipments in Q4 2021.
- 5G penetration, however, remained strong at 39% in Q4 2021 compared with 34% in Q3 2021.
- China accounted for more than 38% of all 5G phones shipped followed by USA at 18% in Q4 2021.
Table of Contents:
- Pivot Chart
- Global Market by Geography
- Asia Pacific
- Key Asian Countries
- North America
- Western Europe
- Central & Eastern Europe
- Key European Countries
- Central & Latin America
- Key Central & Latin America Countries
- Middle East & Africa
- Key Middle East & Africa Countries
Date Published: Feb 2022