Market Monitor | Quarterly Vendor Revenue ASP Smartphones and Feature Phones Q4 2021
Feb 22, 2022
Author : Harmeet Singh Walia, Aman Chaudhary
- Global handset market wholesale revenue grew 5% YoY and 31% QoQ during the fourth quarter of 2021.
- While shipments declined YoY due to component shortages, strong iPhone shipments drove record handset revenues of over $135 billion.
- Smartphone revenue share accounts for 99% of the overall handset market by revenue.
- Apple captured a record 52.6% of overall smartphone revenue. Apple’s wholesale ASP increased 10% YoY driven by the increase in shipment contribution of the iPhone 13 series.
- Consequently, the overall smartphone market ASP increased 13% YoY.
Table of Contents:
· Pivot Table for Volume (Shipments)
· Pivot Table for Value (ASP, Revenues)
· Pivot Chart for Value (ASP, Revenues)
· Global Handset Volumes, ASP and Revenues
· Global Smartphones Volumes, ASP and Revenues
· Global Feature Phone Volumes, ASP and Revenues
Author: Harmeet Singh Walia, Aman Chaudhary
Date Published: February 2021