Market Monitor | Quarterly Vendor By Revenue By ASP Q1 2022
May 19, 2022
Author : Harmeet Singh Walia and Aman Chaudhary
To quickly summarise:
- Global handset market wholesale revenue declined 2% YoY and 17% QoQ to $111 billion in Q1 2022.
- Smartphone revenue share accounts for 99% of the overall handset market by revenue.
- The top five smartphone brands contributed more than 80% of the total revenue.
- Global smartphone ASP increased 9% YoY in Q1 2022, driven by the iPhone 13 series.
- Apple led the global smartphone market in revenue terms in Q1 2022 with revenue of over $50 billion.
- HONOR’s revenue grew 188% YoY, the fastest among the top 10 smartphone OEMs.
Table of Contents:
- Pivot Table for Volume (Shipments)
- Pivot Table for Value (ASP, Revenues)
- Pivot Chart for Value (ASP, Revenues)
- Global Handset Volumes, ASP and Revenues
- Global Smartphones Volumes, ASP and Revenues
- Global Feature Phone Volumes, ASP and Revenues
Author: Harmeet Singh Walia, Aman Chaudhary
Date Published: May 2021