April sell through was 158M units, some developed markets showed low demand in a low season.Sell-in slow at 154M units reflecting the small excess supply in Q1. And grey market handset shipments continue to grow, as demand for sub $100 smartphones increase.
Smartphones were 59% of the market in April and become more advanced. now 14% of smartphones have a 5" displays and 48% have a 8 mega pixel of above camera.
Samsung leads in LTE with 50% share with Apple Following.
We also supply the Country Analysis(US/China/Korea/Japan) and Hit model lists for major vendors, globally.
* Table of Contents
- Market Sizing - Demand and Supply
- O/S landscape
- Market by Price band
- Competitive Landscape
- Country Analysis: US/China/Korea/Japan
- Market share by Price band
- Vendor Analysis: revenue structures
- Hardware trends and feature adoption rates
- Average feature sets
- Vendor market share by feature set
- Hit model lists for major vendors, globally