Monthly Market Pulse - Mar 2017
Please find herewith the Mar 2017 edition of the Counterpoint Research Market Pulse.
- March was a tough month for the industry. Sell-in and Sell-through were both down sequentially.
- Samsung had a relatively good month however, gaining significant market share month on month, though it remains down year on year.
- Counterpoint is sharing some of its recently conducted consumer research. Across countries as diverse as China and Mexico there is amazing consistency around the amount and diversity of use that consumers put their smartphones to – usage that drives clear wants and needs.
- Counterpoint attended Huawei’s Global Analyst Summit. Huawei is showing greater confidence than ever (despite occasional market share blips). We outline its strategic priorities for 2017 and beyond. Continued high R&D spending is chief among these.
Table of Contents:
Monthly Research Topic
- Trends and predictions
- Market Sizing - Demand and Supply
- O/S landscape
- Market by Price band
- Country Analysis: US/China/India
- Market share by Price band
- Vendor Analysis: revenue structures
Features and Specs
- Hardware trends and feature adoption rates
- Average feature sets
- Vendor market share by feature set
Number of Pages: 47 (Full reports are available for clients at our portal)
Author: Counterpoint (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Published Date: March 2017