With the proliferation of multi-camera smartphones, the demand for various auxiliary cameras is increasing, functioning as ultrawide, telephoto, macro, depth detection, and 3D sensing. With this trend, low-pixel image sensors have gained massive adoption, which are suitable for applications such as telephoto, macro and depth sensing.
In this report, we look at the historical shipments and future outlook of the low pixel CIS market used for smartphones, and it also includes the share of each player in both the supply and demand side of the smartphone low pixel CIS market.
Table of Contents:
- Executive summary
- Low Pixel CIS Market for Smartphone
- Global Smartphone Shipments with Low Pixel CIS
- Smartphone Shipments by Main Front Camera Resolution
- Smartphone CIS Shipment Share by Resolution
- Smartphone Low-Pixel CIS Market Outlook
- Low-Pixel CIS Market Share by Vendor and Smartphone OEM
- Multi-Lens Adoption Trend in Smartphone Rear Camera
- Multi-Lens Adoption Trend in Smartphone Front Camera
- Smartphone Shipments by Main Rear Camera Resolution
Author: Ethan Qi and Sujeong Lim
Number of Pages: 19
Published Date: March 2021