Many big leading cloud and analytics companies such as Amazon, Microsoft, Google, PTC Thingworx, GE, HP Enterprise, IBM and others provide comprehensive IoT platform-based solutions. As the need for edge computing grows, these vendors have integrated ‘edge analytics’ capabilities as an extension of their cloud IoT platform.
Foghorn is a fast-growing, start-up IoT software vendor that has designed and built the platform edge-first. This report analyzes FogHorn’s specialization in high-performance intelligent IoT edge computing, with a heavy focus on industrial and commercial IoT applications.
Table of Contents:
- Need for Shift from Cloud to Edge Computing Grows
- Edge Computing: Essential to Drive Intelligence at Edge
- FogHorn Differentiators: 1. Small Footprint Intelligent Edge Platform
- FogHorn Differentiators: 2. Edge-Optimized Expression Language
- Growing Partner Roster Across the Value Chain
- Key Takeaways
Number of Pages: 7
Author: Falguni Shah
Published Date: September 2018